We also welcome donations of:
- Bikes of all types*
- Bike tools are very useful
- Bicycle parts are always in big demand
- Bicycle accessories - locks, water bottles, lights, child seats with fittings etc.
- Bike manuals and books (to help promote a cycling culture)
- Workshop Tools - especially bike specific tools but also general workshop tools such as:
- metric size spanners
- socket sets
- allen keys
- pliers, files etc.
- Wood and Metal Working tools (which we collect for TWAM - see Links for more information)
- Sewing Machines (also collected for TWAM)
* Most will be shipped to Africa, some are stripped for spare parts which are shipped and a few that are not suitable for African roads will be refurbished and sold with all proceeds going towards our running costs. See here for details