1a. You commit to raising at least the minimum sponsorship for Re-Cycle for the event you have signed up for. If you are unable to meet the minimum sponsorship, you agree to making up the balance yourself.
1b. For all events, your full minimum sponsorship amount must be received by Re-Cycle within 4 weeks of the event date.
2. If you do not take part in the event, any sponsorship money raised will be treated as donations unless your sponsors contact Re-Cycle directly for a refund.
3. You agree to raise all money using legal methods and complying with the advice given in the fundraising pack.
4. You understand that Gift Aid is not included in your minimum sponsorship, but that money raised from Gift Aid is a valuable bonus for Re-Cycle.
5. You confirm that, to the best of your knowledge, your general state of health and fitness is good and you take full responsibility for my training. You take part in this event at your own risk.
6. You confirm that you will be the minimum age required to take part in the event.
7. All funds raised for Re-Cycle through the event will be made payable to Re-Cycle.
9. You give Re-Cycle permission to use any photographs/videos taken of you at this event, to raise awareness and/or money for Re-Cycle's work.
10. You agree to the terms and conditions set out by the event organiser for the event you are involved in. Please email email@example.com for these for your specific event.
11. You agree that Re-Cycle may share your details with the event organiser for the purposes of the event organisation only.
12. You understand that any registration fee is non refundable and includes VAT.