Partner with Re~Cycle to help bikes change lives in Africa and bring genuine benefits to your company.
We greatly value our corporate partners and supporters who help us to raise vital awareness and funds, collect unwanted bikes saving them from disuse and landfill, and ultimately help change lives.
Partnering with Re~Cycle brings opportunities to:
- Build your brand and image - Differentiate and add emotion to your brand, enhance your corporate image and drive positive PR and media coverage
- Engage customers - Increase sales and loyalty and engage new audiences
- Inspire and motivate staff - Increase morale and pride in the company
- Be a responsible company - strengthen your positive as a socially responsible company or brand and contribute to the goal of improving life prospects in Africa
- Be recognised as a leader in community investment – our partnership with Halfords has already resulted in nominations for the 2014 Third Sector Retail Partnership Award and 2015 Retail Week Award for Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative of the Year
To find out more, please get in touch today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Re~Cycle should be your Charity Partner
Your partnership will make a clear impact:
- We are the leading UK charity sending bikes to Africa
- Our impact is local, national and international
- Perfect timing. We have achieved so much already and are about to kick some serious goals!
- This is an ideal opportunity to input into a developing organisation
- We are a creative charity with an ever growing supporter base
- We offer a straight-forward proposition which has wide and great appeal
- Volunteering and pro bono opportunities
- We value donated bikes, parts and tools, as well as funds
- Professional partnership support
- We will work with you to achieve your objectives from engaging staff through to winning awards
Ways to Support
We will work with you to build a partnership which will be right for your needs. Here are a few of the ways we could work with you:
- Cause related marketing campaigns – such as product promotions or loyalty programs
- Corporate donations – you can make a tax deductible donation to enable us to continue to send bikes to vital projects in Africa. Call us on 01206 617865 (8.30-4.30 Mon-Fri) or donate at www.re-cycle.org/donate
- Events – as a small team, we don’t yet run our own fundraising events, but we are great at working with companies as an event beneficiary partner
- Staff fundraising – host a cycle challenge or encourage fun events such as bake sales and raffles. Your staff will have fun, come together as a team and get directly involved in the partnership
- Volunteering – we can offer skilled and practical volunteering opportunities for teams and individuals. Most of our volunteering is offered from our warehouse and office in Colchester. The volunteering roles we can offer our partner employees are great for skill development, team building and strengthening community investment programs
- Pro bono support – your products and services are a great way of investing in Re~Cycle, enabling us to reinvest valuable funds and benefit from your expertise
- Payroll giving – the perfect way for staff to be able to make regular donations in a tax and time effective way. We’ll work with you to boost the program’s participation rate and measure results. It's a great way for your staff to give more for less
Re~Cycle works with a range of companies across the UK to generate funds, awareness and product donations. We love working with each and every one of them. Look out for more information about our partners, coming soon.
We are very proud of our fantastic partnership with Halfords. To read more about our partnership visit www.halfordscompany.com/responsibility/community
Get in Touch
If you are interested in becoming a corporate partner, or would like more information, please get in touch with Roz Taylor, Corporate Partnerships Manager on 07707 459 324 / email@example.com.