Although only recently set up as a CIC (Community Interest Company), they have been involved in cycle training and recycling for a number of years. As a CIC, any profit that they might be able to make through the sale of renovated bikes etc. will go straight back into the project to allow continued expansion and delivery of all of our programmes.
- Cycle maintainance courses in schools, clubs and businesses
- Recycling of old unwanted bikes and having a positive effect on the environment
- Cycle training, showing that anyone of any age or ability can ride a bike
- Healthy living and the positive effect a little exercise can have on your life
- Delivery of Smoothie Maker sessions; a fun way to make a tasty smoothie!
- Dr Bike clinics to encourage people to get cycling and look after their bike