This year Re~Cycle has shipped 9,769 bikes to Africa. To celebrate, we've teamed up with our corporate partners Halfords, to offer one lucky winner a bike of their choice worth £500! To enter click here: http://a.pgtb.me/4f9b9D
Competition ends: 31/01/2015
- This competition is run by Re~Cycle (UK registered charity, registration number 1063570). It commences on 14th November 2014 at 12:00 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and ends on the 31st January 2015 at 23:59 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- This promotion is open to all residents of UK and Ireland. Employees, agents and/or representatives of Re~Cycle, and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, judging or fulfilment of the competition, and the immediate family members and/or those persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win a prize in this contest. For the purpose of this competition, immediate family is defined as spouse, partner, mother, father, legal guardian, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren.
- Employees, agents and/or representatives of Re~Cycle may enter submissions but will not be eligible to win a prize in this contest
- Entrants must be at least 16 years of age. Entrants under the age of 18 must seek adult approval (aged 18 +).
- Prize: Choose a bike from Halfords for under £500 and make up the difference in accessories etc or Choose a bike for over £500 and pay the difference. Prize must be collected at your closest Halfords branch.
- The winners will be selected at random and will be at the judge's discretion.
- Judges decisions are final and Re~Cycle will not participate in communications referencing the judge's decisions. Re~Cycle will not enter into any correspondence regarding award of the prizes.
- No purchase is necessary.
- No cash or alternative prize will be available.
- The prize(s) are non-transferable.
- Re~Cycle reserves the right to change the prize(s) advertised at any given time.
- All entrants must provide their first and last name and valid email address.
- Winners will be announced and notified via Facebook and email. Should the winners not respond within 48 hours of this communication then Re~Cycle reserves the right to arrange a redraw to select a new winner
- Entrants will receive emails with products and services from Re~Cycle, which we believe would be of interest to them.
- No cash alternative is available and Re~Cycle reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if for reasons beyond its control the prize is not available. The Sponsor's decision on the alternative prize is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants can unsubscribe from further email communication at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- The name of the winner may be featured on the Re~Cycle and Halfords website and also on a small amount of press materials that may appear in both online and offline media. By participating, winners must consent to the use of their name in further publicity.